Where the Magic Happens
At Happen Northside, you will have the chance to sharpen your skills and ignite the creative energy between you and a child. No other program will make you think, learn, and create in quite the same way.
All Northside art activities are free of charge. We have space for 10 parent/child teams per session. Seats are limited, so each session is on a first come, first served basis.
*New Fall Hours - Beginning November 3rd*
Happen Northside will continue to be open to the public Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday 3:30-7:30pm and Saturday 10:00am-5:00pm. The weekday Art Sessions (Tue, Wed, Thu), however, will begin an hour later at 6:00 with the Open Studios times adjusted accordingly. Saturday hours remain unchanged.
TUESDAY, WEDNESDAY, THURSDAY
Open Studio#1 (clay) 3:30-5:45
Art Session 6:00-6:45
Open Studio#2 (related to the session) 6:45-7:30
Open Studio#1 (clay) 10:00-10:45
Art Session 11:00-11:45
Open Studio#2 (related to the session) 12:00-5:00
Our Art Experience Sessions take a playful, hands-on approach to creative lessons.
Let creative freedom sing at our free Open Studios.
Lights, Camera, Learning in Action
Lights, Camera, Learning in Action provides a wacky, hands-on introduction to filmmaking. This immersive seven-week experience yields real-world insight into the story development process.
- You don't need to bring art supplies, all supplies are included.
- Leave jewelry, such as bracelets and rings, at home, especially for Clay activities.
- We suggest that you wear older clothes that are appropriate for art making and shoes with closed toes and heels for safety.
- Plastic disposable aprons will be distributed as needed.
- To better serve you, we ask you to inform us of any medical concerns or disabilities at the time of registration.
- Sessions include surprise entrances from characters in a theatrical setting.
If you’re a first-time visitor, you must register to receive a free membership card. Contact us for more information or to schedule an event. Don't miss out!